Public health and environmental risk characterization, bra parcels a and b, Washington street, Boston, Massachusetts.
Written in English
- Downtown, Boston (Mass.) -- Health Hazards.,
- Environmental Health Hazards -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Downtown.,
- Groundwater -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Downtown.,
- Hazardous substances -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Downtown -- Studies.,
- Health Hazards -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Downtown.,
- Soils -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Downtown.,
- Poisons -- Massachusetts -- Boston -- Downtown.,
- Chinatown (Boston, Mass.) -- Environmental Health Hazards.,
- Washington Street (Boston, Mass.) -- Environmental Health Hazards.
About the Edition
...a characterization of public health and environmental risks associated with exposures to oil and hazardous materials present in soils and groundwater on parcels A and B to evaluate the level of risk to human health; the methodology consists of hazard identification, dose-response assessment, exposure assessment and risk characterization; gives findings and evaluation of need for remedial response action; this item was in the BRA collection...
|Contributions||Chinese Economic Development Corporation., GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||various paging; maps, floor plans, tables, references|
- frontier wage
- Creative leadership in recreation
- Mac Bible
- The Earlier Work Of Titian
- Shakespeares Principal Plays
- The Middle East
- The trial of Ivan the Terrible
- Arabic (Egyptian)
- British Standard 5750/ISO 9000
- Convergence acceleration of a Navier-Stokes solver for efficient static aeroelastic computations
- Psalterium Americanum
- Poems from the floating world
- Chemical modelling
- The book of life.
- Religious education of adults
- Hooray for puppies and kittens!
- Drawing in public schools
- Declaration on race and racial prejudice adopted by the General Conference at its twentieth session, Paris, 27 November 1978.
- Northern oil and gas action program